2013/12/29

Talk and table in 2014


 picture shot at Palais Royal, Paris


It is the end of another year full of memories, adventures, stories, love and passion for food. A year full of guests in my blog series Talk and Table

Thanks to all participating in 2013. Kim Sunée, Jonathan Karpathios, Jeff Titelius, Annabel Langbein, Kathryn Schipper, Daniel Wallace, Joanne Harris, Debbie Travis, Kiran Jethwa and Judith Works  I really enjoyed  your stories and conceiving a reward dish. I wish you all a vibrant 2014!Coming year I will continue with a new series of talk and table blogs on  
www.gereonscityflavours.blogspot.com The blogs will portray the maker of a piece of art, writer of a book or the person who experienced many adventures. From the things they tell, I will conceive a dish or recipe, that shows a portrait of the person. If you think that your answers deserve a nice recipe? Be my guest and apply for a conversation. Apply now on Facebook or Twitter gereon_DL or on www.gereonscityflavours.blogspot.com

Do not hesitate to share your story or adventure with me in the New Year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment